The American Heart Association's Lifelong Learning Center (learn.heart.org) is the premier provider in quality science, evidence-based, continuing education for healthcare professionals. We are an accredited CME/CE provider by 6 different accrediting bodies with a diverse catalog of courses that are available in a variety of formats (live, online, and podcasts).
Available benefits at the Lifelong Learning Center:
* Register for live courses and AHA conferences
* Complete online CME activities
* Watch satellite broadcasts and webcasts of past AHA conferences, symposiums, and webinars
* Listen to podcasts
* Claim CME/CE credit for every AHA event
* Connect with other healthcare professionals
* It's FREE to sign up for an account!