Based on more than 120 years of caring, Methodist Hospital created Nebraska Methodist Health System in 1982. As the first health system in the region, Nebraska Methodist Health System set out to establish a level of caring and quality that is second to none.
Our system includes:
- 3 hospitals totaling more than 800 patient beds--one being the only women’s hospital in the region specializing in high-risk ob/gyn.
- Managing over 21 clinics in Nebraska and Iowa.
- Employing more than 200 physicians representing over 25 specialties
- Providing nursing and allied education through our college
- Delivering supplies and laundry services to more than 650 regional heath care institutions operating in Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and South Dakota.
For more information, visit www.bestcare.org.