Imagine this: Over 70,000 of the world’s leading online marketers, brands, and agencies colliding across premier online and offline events worldwide. How can one company accomplish so much?
Our answer: With the right people on board.
Who We Are
Strata Virtual Events brings you Ad World and Ecom World, and our sister company iStack Conferences holds bi-annual events in Barcelona and Bangkok plus as well as a one-off global event in Dubai in February 2022.
Since 2015, our conferences have grown exponentially and have become industry leaders globally with more than 50,000 attendees for our online events and 500 companies and 8000 attendees annually for our offline events.
At iStack Conferences, we take the business aspects of conferences and turn them into fun, stimulating experiences. Our events attract the world’s sharpest online entrepreneurs who push boundaries and are looking to connect with the world’s brightest minds. We’re business savvy but without the suit and tie. The dimly lit rooms and stale refreshments? Not for us. Think massive stages with LED, state-of-the-art lighting. Think beer pong tournaments, adult-sized bouncy castles, and night events that give Ibiza a run for its money. Here at iStack, we know that ultimately, we’re all headed to one place: the future. Our dynamic conferences reflect this. Our motto here is ‘adapt and thrive’. We value the unique, the avant-garde, the innovative. We offer flexible working hours, virtual offices, and annual travel to our Barcelona, Bangkok & Dubai events.
About the team
We’re known for producing the best events in the industry and the team that produces those conferences is our incredible mix of talented and passionate professionals drawn from the worlds of design, event management, marketing, and more. We have grown from a very small team to a global company of more than 30+ people based across Europe, Philippines, USA/Canada, and New Zealand.
We are now looking to grow our team further and take our company to the next level and we are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to help reach our goals for 2021.
Your role and impact on our team
- We are looking for an Email Marketing Manager to help ideate, create and send email marketing campaigns across all of our conference brands.
- Your role is to take control of the weekly email marketing campaigns, automated flows, event emails to ensure they are prepared, optimized, and delivered on time.
- You will need to take responsibility for coordinating the creatives and content to the high standard expected at iStack Conferences.
- You will work closely with the marketing and design team to implement the above and proactively set realistic deadlines and communicate what you need.
- You will always be testing! Split-tests for subject lines, layouts, and more to optimize open rates, click-through rates, and ultimately: conversion rates.
Skills and abilities we’re looking for
- Minimum 2-year experience in an email marketing role.
- Klaviyo & ActiveCampaign: We use Klaviyo for three brands, and ActiveCampaign for one -experience using these platforms are a big advantage.
- Strong communicator - You know how to form strong copy hooks and angles to create compelling emails that drive sales and keep our customers coming back for more.● Perfectionist - You have an eagle eye for detail. You triple or quadruple check all links, copy, and targeting before hitting send on emails.
- Technically astute - You know how to build automated flows from scratch. You understand how APIs and triggers work hand in hand for flows and can understand how to use dynamic tags in content and URLs.
- Optimizer - You want to run split-tests, make sure emails are optimized for both mobile and desktop, file sizes are low and click-through rates are high. You learn from mistakes or poor-performing campaigns and improve for the next.
- Analytical Mind - You will need to know where to find data, how to analyze it, and identify problems and opportunities to increase the efficiency of your campaigns.
- Audience management - You can build audience segments based on values and user behaviors to personalize campaigns and ensure the right customer (or prospect) gets the right message.
- Lead Generation experience - have you built email funnels that convert? Yes, please.
- Organized - being able to juggle multiple tasks at once to ensure you can bring everything together.
- A Problem Solver - Identify bottlenecks, troubleshoot, and provide solutions for problems you encounter.
- Google Analytics, Google Docs + Sheets - all used for reporting and coordination.
- A Growth Mindset - We like to move very quickly and get things done. You need to be hungry.
Awesome Perks You’ll Enjoy
- Fit work around your life. We use virtual offices and work from home depending on where in the world you are based.
- Enjoy the fruits of Remote Work (once travel is safely acceptable). As long as your work is done to schedule, we don’t mind if you want to travel at times when doing it. This is normally accepted after your probationary period and depending on event deadlines.
- Master new skills and develop your role. Dream big and we’ll give you the opportunity to take on more responsibility and develop yourself.
- Travel the world! With annual trips to Bangkok and Barcelona to see your work come to life as well as spend time with your new iStack family from all over the world.
- We believe the key to success is happy and fulfilled people. We have a friendly and supportive work environment that attracts and rewards talent and hard work.