- Work across teams both internally and externally to ensure projects are progressing. Own portfolio of affiliate client revenue and work with digital marketing strategists, publisher analysts and business development to help execute on client and company growth
- Serve as the main point of contact, ensuring client’s expectations are exceeded
- Develop quarterly and annual strategies to align with client’s business goals. Keep up on industry trends
- Define, track, and communicate key performance indicators and success metrics to clients. Create and articulate storyline to client.
- Manage, communicate, and grow strategic partnerships important to the portfolio of affiliate clients
- Oversees efficiencies across the channel to increase profitability and maximize clients spend
- Trains and leads associates, manages workloads, and delegates tasks while ensuring error free execution on deliverables
- With assistance from Director, delivers management coaching to associates to advance and grow team capabilities
- 5-8 years of affiliate marketing experience required
- Previous experience managing and motivating direct reports required
- Direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, network) required
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks (ShareASale, Commission Junction, Impact.) required
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
- Confidence presenting to clients across multiple levels.
- Effective communicator with ability to create a narrative highlighting data insight and presenting data-driven strategies.
Based On Experience
Minimum Years of Experience
5-8 years of affiliate marketing experience required