The Facebook Media Buyer is responsible for building, optimizing, and scaling Facebook ad campaigns on behalf of Stray’s clients. As a eCommerce Growth agency, Stray’s media buyers are pivotal to its partners’ success, so we’re looking for outstanding individuals of uncommon skill, experience, and insight in their field. The ideal candidate is extremely proactive, organized, highly detail-oriented, comfortable with a high degree of autonomy, and relentless in their pursuit of greater scale and efficiency. He or she must always be looking for an edge to elevate campaigns to the next level, must treat clients’ money as if it’s their own, and must clearly communicate, both internally and externally, what’s working, what’s not, and what’s next.
- Build, scale, and optimize Facebook ad campaigns.
- Directly manage 5-10 Facebook ad accounts on behalf of Stray’s clients.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase scale while maintaining or improving ROAS.
- Test constantly to identify new high-performing audiences, creatives, and landing pages.
- Conduct thorough audits for new prospects and clients to identify challenges and areas of opportunity.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to produce actionable insights, and update strategies accordingly.
- Clearly communicate media strategy both internally and externally, including plans B and C if plan A doesn’t come to fruition.
- Collaborate with Facebook partner managers regularly to stay abreast of new platform capabilities, beta tests, algorithm changes, etc.
- Constantly hone media buying skills and knowledge through workshops, webinars, media buyer groups, etc.
- Proactively surface challenges and opportunities as they arise.
- Train & mentor junior media buyers
- Develop & maintain media buying “playbooks”, distilling down core strategies, common pitfalls, codifying common practices and onboarding processes, etc.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience personally building, managing, and optimizing Facebook ad campaigns.