- The Digital Media Buyer will strategically purchase digital ads including pre-roll videos, retargeting, and banners.
- Explore innovative ways to engage target audiences and grow into new markets.
- Create monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and forecasting for performance-based campaigns, with an emphasis on realistic projections, over-performance, and managing appropriate expectations.
- Utilize data and current market trends, identify and pursue the highest-potential lead generation/media buying opportunities.
- Keep accurate, up-to-date data on the health of campaigns and report overall numbers daily with knowledge around specific tests and KPIs that illustrate progress.
- Work closely with marketing team/Account Executives to develop media campaigns to achieve company goals.
- Have excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of online marketing and the use of channels and tools.
- Previous experience in digital advertising/ marketing is a must.
- Digital advertising: 2 years (minimum)
- Digital marketing: 2 years (minimum)
Based On Experience
Desirable Industry Skills
Minimum Years of Experience
2 years (minimum) of digital advertising and marketing experience