What We Are Looking For
We are seeking an experienced, outgoing individual with strong problem-solving skills to join our company as Affiliate Manager. The Affiliate Manager position will place the candidate in a strategic client-facing position.
- Recruit and develop affiliate relationships with a focus on hitting revenue goals.
- Align offer opportunities in pay per call, lead generation, and more with your affiliate book of business.
- Serve as primary point of contact for your affiliate book of business at the company.
- Attend tradeshows and other meetups to develop affiliate business
- Analyze performance data and assist affiliates with feedback to optimize their campaigns for high quality and scale.
- 2+ years’ experience in affiliate marketing, preferably as an affiliate manager for a network.
- Affinity with various computer programs and ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Established book of affiliate business including relationships in lead generation, pay per call, and sale based campaigns.
- Detailed understanding of tracking solutions for tracking click and call based campaigns such as HasOffers, Cake, Everflow, Hit Path to name a few
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products; particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Outgoing personality and strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong time management and organizational, and recruitment skills.
- Willingness to learn and apply yourself towards achieving the company’s goals.
Based On Experience
Desirable Industry Skills
Minimum Years of Experience
2+ years’ experience in affiliate marketing, preferably as an affiliate manager for a network.