We are currently looking to add a full time Media Buyer to our team. This is a junior-to-intermediate role, responsible for executing, managing, and reporting on multi-platform campaigns for a variety of clients. Primary responsibility will be managing SEM, online display, mobile, social, and video campaigns. Secondary responsibilities will including buying and managing traditional media when required. The successful candidate will have campaign management experience, a high attention to detail and the ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously.
As a member of Venture`s media team, you will work with colleagues and clients to:
- Plan, buy and optimize display, mobile, video, social and SEM campaigns.
- Undertake traditional media planning, buying, and management on an as-needed basis
- Perform campaign monitoring and optimization
- Perform campaign analytics and reporting in concert with a team of analysts,
- Contract/invoice checking, budget reconciliations, and spend/ROI reporting
We are looking for applicants with strong media skills and enthusiasm and a desire to add value to our team. You have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years agency media experience. SEM campaign management skills are mandatory.
- A high level of skill in all aspects of digital marketing and communications, including new digital marketing tools
- Demonstrated proficiency managing display, mobile, video, and paid social campaigns
- Demonstrated experience with Google Adwords and Analytics
- Exceptional analytical, strategic, and research abilities
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and listening skills
- Familiarity with Google analytics, PowerBI, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word,.
- Ability to self-manage and work as part of team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated success meeting deadlines while handling a variety of concurrent projects and assignments
- Completed post-secondary education
- Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
Based On Experience
Desirable Industry Skills
Minimum Years of Experience
A minimum of 2-3 years agency media experience. SEM campaign management skills are mandatory.