As a member of Venture`s strategy community, you will work with colleagues and clients to:
- Plan, buy and optimize display, mobile, video, social and SEM campaigns.
- Undertake traditional media planning, buying, and management on an as-needed basis
- Perform campaign monitoring and optimization
- Perform campaign analytics and reporting in concert with a team of analysts,
- Contract/invoice checking, budget reconciliations, and spend/ROI reporting
Desired skills and experience
We are looking for applicants with strong media skills and enthusiasm and a desire to add value to our team. You have:
- A minimum of 3-5 years agency media experience. SEM campaign management skills are mandatory.
- A high level of skill in all aspects of digital marketing and communications, including new digital marketing tools
- Demonstrated proficiency managing display, mobile, video, and paid social campaigns
- Demonstrated experience with Google Adwords and Analytics
- Exceptional analytical, strategic, and research abilities
- Excellent communications, interpersonal and listening skills
- Familiarity with Google analytics, PowerBI, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word,.
- Ability to self-manage and work as part of team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated success meeting deadlines while handling a variety of concurrent projects and assignments
- Completed post-secondary education
Based On Experience
Desirable Industry Skills
Minimum Years of Experience
A minimum of 3-5 years agency media experience. SEM campaign management skills are mandatory