We are looking to hire a Mobile Media Buyer to account manage, grow, and optimize mobile user acquisition campaigns across various Free to Play (F2P) titles. This role will be 100% dedicated to our mobile business, with the goal to drive new users to our top grossing mobile apps on iOS and Android via paid media buying.
The successful candidate will be a mobile marketer with knowledge of the mobile/app marketing space, with experience in retargeting campaigns and driving installs via social (Facebook), video and in-game advertising channels. They will be an organized self-starter, have excellent communication skills, be detail-oriented and proficient at making data-driven decisions. This role will report to the Director of User Acquisition.
- Manages strategic accounts that require in-depth knowledge of partner's inventory, audience, and technological capabilities
- Identifies and analyzes best practices for optimization on a per partner and per title basis
- Able to manage 7 figure monthly budgets (on a per partner basis), and course correct without input from manager
- Reviews media plans and liaises with UA colleagues to ensure marketing objectives are met
- Creates and executes against both domestic and international user acquisition strategies
- Works without supervision with moderate latitude for independent judgment. May assist less experienced peers.
- Negotiates, non-routine complex advertising agreements
- 4+ years of experience in mobile-buying, account management, or marketing
- Facebook and/or Google UAC is a HUGE plus!
- Able to wear both strategic and tactical hats
- Demonstrated capacity for original and advanced analytical thinking is a must
- Comfortable with statistical analyses of large data sets and working closely with the Data Sciences and Analytics (Tableau experience preferred)
- Ability to establish strong rapport and credibility with internal stakeholders and external partners/teams
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age , sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Based On Experience
Desirable Industry Skills
Minimum Years of Experience
4+ years of experience in mobile-buying, account management, or marketing