To support our vastly growing network, we are looking for an Affiliate Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day activities managing a portfolio of affiliates & media buying teams. The Affiliate Manager must possess a comprehensive understanding of e-commerce and a playbook for successful campaign management, with the ability to leverage data to make thoughtful and strategic suggestions on achieving success. They will work closely with all teams and management to ensure profitability for both the affiliate and the brand or merchant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect new affiliates & media buyers through research, referrals and other avenues
- Prioritize efforts around revenue generating activities including new tests on campaigns, affiliate sign-ups, converting dormant accounts, etc.
- Proactively monitor and analyze portfolio performance to provide insights and data-driven recommendations to scale revenue
- Communicate and monitor affiliate compliance to Jumbleberry’s guidelines
- Proactively monitor traffic sources on all campaigns
- Develop comprehensive media buying decks to endorse campaign recommendations
- Work with our creative team to develop new content for affiliates
- Work with the product team on new ideas for tools and technology to build out for our traffic partners
- Maintain a curious mind and ongoing awareness of industry developments, trends and opportunities
- Represent Jumbleberry’s values at every opportunity
The Affiliate Manager must have highly developed selling and account management skills. They must also possess an ability to navigate complex situations and personalities, be community-minded, adaptable and act with the highest standard of integrity. They must also possess acute knowledge of paid media channels and the process & tactics their clients deploy to buy media.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or related field and 2 years of sales/account representative experience OR 3-5 years of sales/account representative experience
- General affiliate marketing comprehension and experience in a sales or marketing field
- Strong experience in performance-based online marketing models (e.g.: CPA, CPI, CPC)
- Tech-savvy: software experience e.g. Salesforce or other CRM, Asana, Slack or other project management tools, Google Analytics or other tracking software
- Strength in business development and account management, with proven track record
- Organized and system/ process orientated with the ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced and non-routine working environment
- Hunter mentality, energetic and intrinsically motivated to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal, assertive communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate a will to win and push boundaries
- Analytical, naturally curious, a creative and collaborative problem-solver
Located in Liberty Village, Toronto, Jumbleberry’s open-plan office provides a lively and energetic working environment. Dedicated to providing a healthy work-life balance, we offer:
- Flexible health benefits
- Agile working solutions
- Frequent social and philanthropic events
- Opportunity for international travel
- Learning and development opportunities
- PS4 station, Ping Pong table, games and puzzles
- Snack bar, coffee and drink fridge
- Relaxed dress code
Variable commission and bonus structures in addition to base compensation.
Want to know more about what being part of the Jumbleberry team means? Check out our Facebook or Instagram accounts.
Candidate Screening Questions
- Are you legally eligible to work in Canada?
- How many years of sales experience do you have?
- How many years of media buying experience do you have?
- How many years do you have working as an Affiliate Manager?
- What traffic sources and verticals have you worked with?
Based On Experience
Desirable Industry Skills
Strategy and Planning
Minimum Years of Experience
2 years in Sales with relevant BA or 3-5 years working experience