The Account Executive will develop and grow a portfolio of our clients and help ensure the highest level of success in marketing their products. The primary role will be to manage all client activities and act as a liaison between Jumbleberry and the clients to maximize growth and minimize risk.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively manage and scale revenue for a portfolio of brands or merchants
- Prioritize efforts around revenue generating activities including negotiating CPA increases, exclusivity, market expansion, product expansion, etc.
- Monitor and communicate with clients on campaign performance. Educate clients on trends, best practices & tactics that can help them scale their companies
- Track on-boarding progress and ensure fluent communication with brands or merchants & key internal stakeholders
- Work closely with clients as well as creative and client success teams on any new developments, implementation or enhancements that are proposed for the campaign
- Develop and present sales pitches & proposals to clients around new business opportunities
- Develop weekly/monthly individual sales and portfolio growth strategies to achieve your monthly revenue quota & KPI targets
- Ensure all brands or merchants in your portfolio meet Jumbleberry’s onboarding requirements regarding cash flow, infrastructure requirements, and expertise prior to onboarding
- Maintain a curious mind and ongoing awareness of new companies, products, services, competitor activities, and other research in the marketplace
- Represent Jumbleberry’s values at every opportunity
The Account Executive must have highly developed selling and business development skills. They must also possess an ability to navigate complex situations and personalities, be community-minded, adaptable and act with the highest standard of integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field and 2 years of sales/account representative experience OR 3-5 years of sales/account representative experience
- Proven sales and client service track record, ideally in a B2B field
- Strength in business development and account management
- Tech-savvy: software experience e.g. Salesforce or other CRM, Asana, Slack or other project management tools, Google Analytics or other tracking software
- Organized and systems/ process-orientated with the ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced and non-routine working environment
- Hunter mentality, energetic and intrinsically motivated to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal, assertive communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate a will to win and push boundaries
Located in Liberty Village, Toronto, Jumbleberry’s open-plan office provides a lively and energetic working environment. Dedicated to providing a healthy work-life balance, we offer:
- Flexible health benefits
- Agile working solutions
- Frequent social and philanthropic events
- Opportunity for international travel
- Learning and development opportunities
- PS4 station, Ping Pong table, games and puzzles
- Snack bar, coffee and drink fridge
- Relaxed dress code
Variable commission and bonus structures in addition to base compensation.
Want to know more about what being part of the Jumbleberry team means? Check out our Facebook or Instagram accounts.
Candidate Screening Questions
- Are you legally eligible to work in Canada?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- How many years of sales experience do you have?
- What type of brands or campaigns have you worked with?
Based On Experience
Desirable Industry Skills
Strategy and Planning
Minimum Years of Experience
2 years in Sales with relevant BA or 3-5 years working experience