- Find, evaluate and negotiate placements with online publishers. Promote MGID platform and speak credibly to potential publishers about how we can drive value for their businesses.
- Manage online media planning/buying, campaign development and performance analysis for clients.
- Optimize placements and targeting for online media buys
- Work closely with the client team to ensure a successful implementation of the publisher's solution
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads, track, pursue and close deals
- Experience in digital media buying is a must
- Strong prospecting, writing, presenting, negotiating and oral communication skills
- Deep understanding of the industry, technologies, website monetization, and online advertising. Need to know digital media buying on the CPC, CPM, Rev Share, CPA and CPI levels
- Self-motivated, positive, and the ability to work with remote office associates to reach the same goal
- Consulting sales approach with the ability to figure out prospect needs and provide a thoughtful campaign solution in order to close them
- Keep up and learn within a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing and growing
- Relevant college degree or equivalent in publisher digital sales experience preferred
- Organized, diligent, tactful and a team player.
- Rolodex of contacts in the digital publishing environment is a substantial plus.
- Experience with Native Advertising is a definite plus!
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary and commission
Based On Experience
Desirable Industry Skills