Faire is revolutionizing wholesale and helping local retailers and their suppliers be relevant and successful in a technology enabled era.
As an early member of the Marketing team at Faire you will have the opportunity to design, build and operate a world-class performance marketing program - targeting both sides of Faire’s marketplace (local retailers and makers of products). You will collaborate closely with sales, design, product, data science and engineering to help get the job done.
As Faire’s Performance Marketing Manager You Will
- Manage the strategy, execution and ROAS of online marketing campaigns, including campaign setup, creative testing, reporting, analysis and optimization
- Assess opportunities for audience, creative, and channel expansion
- Launch and test retargeting strategy to maximize full-funnel performance
- Partner with Design to test and iterate on high-performing creative
- Collaborate with Faire’s product development team to build landing pages that optimize the post-click experience
- Build out tracking & reporting to monitor and optimize performance
- Design our marketing tech stack with an eye towards automation