The affiliate manager at Billy is responsible for maximizing the profit of the affiliates traffic. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Identifying and recruiting new accounts by prospecting and contacting them through different channels.
- Analyzing profitability of the mobile traffic acquisition
- Manage affiliate relationships to generate leads and growing existing business.
- Preparing proposals, presentations and contracts
- Maintaining working knowledge of campaign details, metrics and budgets on campaigns
- Preparing action plans to identify specific targets and forecast the number of contacts to be made
- At least 2 years of proven experience in a mobile marketing performance role
- Proven track record in the Internet publicity industry.
- Deep knowledge of mobile marketing: CPM, CPC, CPL and CPA
- Fluent level of English and Spanish
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Initiative and proactivity
- EU-Work Permission is a must
- Master or Bachelor Degree, desirably with a focus on (online / mobile) marketing or communication
- Knowledge of online and mobile advertising market is a strong plus
- Previous work experience in account management
- Ambition to grow in your role over a longer time-frame
- Very strong social and relationship building skills - Smart negotiator with upselling skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Creativity and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English. Other language skills are a strong plus
- Pro-active personality, you are a natural team player and have hands-on attitude
- Leadership and management skills.
- Multitasking and a team player.
- Long-term vision.
- Integrity and credibility.
- A problem solver and critical thinker while being a team player.
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship and hands-on attitude.
- Creative thinker and analytical skills.
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
- Multicultural mindset.
- Direct and honest communication skills.
- Results oriented with clear ability to think strategically.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish.
Based On Experience
Desirable Industry Skills
Minimum Years of Experience