Does performance-based marketing across multiple influencer and affiliate networks get your tail wagging? Do you have publisher affiliate relationships that have lasted longer than your real-life relationships? Bark & Co. is a fast-growing business for people who are obsessed with dogs and we're looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager to help take things to the next level.
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager, you'll own our performance-based marketing programs across the Bark & Co commerce universe (BarkBox + BarkShop). Our network of CPA-based Instagram, publisher and influencer affiliates needs a steady hand to manage strategy, relationship building and campaign management. We need a proven affiliate manager with an analytic eye that understands the conversion funnel, can identify trends that are leading to revenue (or aren't) and use that information to influence future campaigns.
Innovation & Strategy
- Design promos, campaigns, fundraisers, etc.
- Program out the entire month & communicate to appropriate teams
- Sync with the marketing calendar to see where affiliate can offer support
- Work with BarkShop Marketing Manager to understand inventory and availability of product when building campaign strategy
- Find new ways to integrate the affiliate program with the Bark & Co community
- Create and maintain the affiliate calendar
- Coordinate campaign prep and launch across all relevant teams (acquisition, merchandising and customer support, operations, warehouse, etc)
- Manage the creative development process to help build cross-channel campaigns that flow across email, website, content, social and paid channels like search, display, social, etc.
- Create monthly projections as well as monthly retrospectives on how goals were met
- Meet with manager monthly to go over how goals were met
- Be the first wave of contact for high value and VIP shelters, rescues, BarkPack members, and higher level affiliates e.g. Patch.
- Personally reach out to potential "high dollar" affiliates & maintain those relationships personally from onboarding on to ensure a quality experience
- 2+ years in affiliate marketing
- Understanding of acquisition metrics (CPA, CAC, Percent of active, conversion rate, earnings per click)
- Familiarity with Affiliate management platforms (Impact Radius, CJ, Skimlinks, Raukuton, etc)
- Ability to identify net new CPA and paid media opportunities, and setup tests, i.e. work autonomously
- Exceptional at working across teams and collaborating
- Proven ability to communicate insights and action items driven from data
- Can think strategically about the program but also willing to dive head-first into the execution of these campaigns, too
- Highly organized, articulate, flexible, and very hands-on
- Empathy, warmth, curiosity, humility and sense of humor
- Photoshop skills
- Previous experience in startups
- HTML and SQL skills
- Accomplished in the art of ping pong
This position is a full-time salaried position (with equity) and on-site at our amazing new office in Chinatown, New York.
We offer health insurance, 401k, wonderful team lunches, and a dog to pet anytime you wish.
Based On Experience
Desirable Industry Skills
Minimum Years of Experience