- Pursuading affiliates, publishers and networks to work with brands.
- Figuring out mutually beneficially beneficial payout models and terms with every affiliate.
- Focus on growing new relationships with key partners, negotiate contracts and pursue ways to secure long-term relationships.
- End-end responsibility of outbound reach, forming deals, campaign set up, tracking, integrations, delivery & reconciliation.
- Coming up with new & innovative ways to promote the brand with publishers.
- Ensuring latest promotions updates with publishers and strong understanding of there modes of promotions across different publisher types.
- Look for, identify and onboard new publishers based on industry vertical of the client.
- An engineering degree & minimum 1 year of Experience managing affiliate marketing.
- Extremely good communication & analytical skills and ability to identify and persevere from any situation.
- Understanding of different ways of affiliate frauds.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Know how in CPI/CPA models.
- Out of the box thinking and innovative strategies that can help improve client's accounts.
- Hard self-worker with an attitude to prove himself, hunger to learn more & passion to grow.
- Ability to form and maintain good relations with publishers, affiliate networks.
- High awareness & thought leadership in the client's verticals which the candidate is handling.
- Understanding of platforms / tools / technologies like Affise/Everflow.
- Attribution platforms like Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Adjust.
- Excel & PowerPoint.
Based On Experience
Desirable Industry Skills
Minimum Years of Experience