Novelty Media is looking for a driven, enthusiastic and highly-ambitious Media Buyer for a new affiliated vertical, MoneyTime.
Do you have an innovative and creative mind? Would you like to learn how the online marketing industry works? If you are analytical, creative and you pay attention to details, we are looking for you to join our team!
As our Media Buyer, you will be responsible for paid digital media strategy and execution across all relevant digital platforms, working on several platforms such as Taboola, Yahoo Gemini, Facebook, Outbrain, and Google AdWords.
You will have an expert understanding of digital analytics, as well as creative best practices and content nuances by platform, in order to help drive strategy and measure success.
You will also have a deep knowledge of current and emerging digital technology and advertising platforms and demonstrated experience building and leading multiple digital media campaigns simultaneously.
Why work for Novelty?
- Work with motivated, fun, and smart colleagues
- Professional growth in our fast-paced and growing start-up
- Employer Contribution to Health benefits
- Free gym (s) on premises
- Great views from our office across the street from UTC Mall in La Jolla Who are we? Novelty Media is a digital media publishing company with several high-end online magazines. We specialize in highly engaging, ultra-shareable content reaching over 50 million Americans. Our parent company Songo has incubated numerous successful and thriving companies, and MoneyTime Media is the newest addition to the portfolio.
- Create, monitor and optimize existing advertising campaigns on native platforms, including Taboola, Outbrain, Yahoo Gemini, Facebook, and Google AdWords
- Build, develop, launch, monitor, and optimize all ad campaigns
- Brainstorm and gather ideas for website content, as well as campaign images and ad copy to A/B test
- Source new networks and traffic sources to test
- Collaborate closely with the content team as well as the tech team to drive a cohesive vision and user experience with advertising campaigns
- Report and communicate results to Media Team Manager on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Constantly provide creative best practices and feedback to drive high-performing advertising campaigns
- Leverage emerging platforms to identify and engage with known and new audiences