The Growth Marketing Manager is responsible for successfully executing our growth marketing strategy, driving organic and paid listener acquisition, conversion, and retention for all company brands. They will also drive user engagement efforts through email, push, in-app and web notifications. The Growth Marketing Manager is accountable for improving communication, increasing revenue and improving listener engagement metrics. Most importantly, the person who lands this position needs to LOVE working with people and LOVE music. The perfect candidate must be a clear, efficient, and friendly communicator who thrives in a collaborative, remote work environment.
Feeling excited and motivated? Then you’re exactly the type of candidate we’re looking for.
- Build and own full life-cycle growth marketing strategies for DI.FM as the premier listening experience for electronic music lovers.
- Establish ambitious plans for new user acquisition, conversion, retention, and re-engagement to achieve and maintain subscriber goals for mobile and web platforms.
- Develop and execute paid user acquisition strategies across channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Google, Apple Search Ads, Affiliates and other relevant ad networks.
- Analyze and report performance metrics, such as ROI, retention, and forecasting of all marketing initiatives and recommend strategies to improve and optimize results.
- Utilize key touch points such as in-app messaging, notifications, and email.
- You can communicate clearly in written English.
- Keep up with the latest trends in growth marketing, identifying and recommending opportunities for new user acquisition.
- Work with the Product Development team to drive A/B testing projects with the goal of optimizing conversions and achieving company growth.
- Ensure quality control on copy and creatives, including managing approvals, sourcing assets and media, fact-checking and editing/proofreading all communications.