The Growth Marketing Manager will develop and implement our paid acquisition strategy for teacher users in North America. The ideal candidate is business-savvy, analytical, has a knack for optimization, and holds experience running large scale direct response campaigns.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Programmatic Marketing management: architect, activate, optimize programmatic media (RTB, paid social, paid search) profitably, scale our paid and organic acquisition efforts (including but not limited to SEO, content and affiliate marketing, display, YouTube, and paid social) to propel growth across.
- Develop growth marketing strategy supporting acquisition targets and deliver forecasts and supporting plans .
- Build successful user acquisition campaigns across multiple targets, geos, demographics, and channels.
- Develop test plans for new user acquisition initiatives, and measure performance to identify the highest impact testing opportunities and make recommendations (Generate data-drive hypotheses for improving conversion funnel velocity/efficiency and work with Product/Eng to test and measure).
- Monitor, optimize, and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis (Partner across departments to ensure campaign measurability and data driven decision making) .
- Coordinate with the brand/creative team to provide recommendations on ad creative and copy based on performance.
- Manage and streamline the integration of all marketing data with existing analytics stack.
- Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving performance, execute A/B tests, and iterate on marketing campaigns.