Bunny Inc.’s mission is to shape the future of outsourcing. To achieve this, it’s critical that we create and maintain the highest standard of product and service excellence. It follows by implication that what we create is as important as how we create it. You will be responsible for the how. With exceptional analytical skills, the Growth Marketer will plan and lead programs that drive the company’s ambitious expected 100% YoY growth.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Drive a rigorous testing program, aimed to continuously launch, analyze, optimize, and scale marketing strategies and channels.
- Develop a deep understanding of the creative services industry by analyzing behavioral metrics, monitoring and collating insights, conducting customer research.
- Develop a segment-based view of our customers and educate internal clients on customer insights.
- Develop and experiment with different and innovative marketing strategies to increase revenue from new users in all of our platforms.
- Improve performance and tracking of the marketing funnel and its conversion rates.
- Develop and own promotional email campaigns that win hearts and inspire memorable experiences for the users. (No spam, please!).
- Ideate and launch new product features and new Bunny categories.
- Dig through our data to find key insights and opportunities to grow conversions and revenue.
- Communicate with different business units and align the technical aspects of the design, interface, and performance of our marketing efforts.
- Determine ROI of marketing strategies and skillfully adjusting as needed.
- Build sources of organic traffic as well as a base of prospects that will increase the revenue in the long-term.
- Rapid experimentation of different strategies and collaboration with our product team, sales team, and other areas of the business to identify the most efficient ways to grow a business.
- Increase the revenue from new clients by 50% within the first six months of execution.
- Set a baseline and increase conversion from landing pages.
- Define and execute an internal and external strategy to define and get-to-know our ideal customers.
- Conduct a competitive analysis in order to have a better understanding of where we are standing on the creative services market.
Because we value transparency, your compensation will be between $55,000.00-$61,000.00 per year, depending on your knowledge, experience, and performance during our selection process.
- Your most challenging working experience.
- Remote work.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Paid health insurance.
- Paid life insurance.
- One year of mindfulness with a Headspace account.
- Coworking space (anywhere in the world).
- Equipment (laptop; screen; keyboard; mouse or trackpad; standing desk, noise canceling headset).