As our Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will manage digital marketing affiliates and ensure that they consistently deliver the highest quality leads. To be successful in this role you must have a passion for building and nurturing relationships, be comfortable analyzing and working large amounts of data, and be driven to meet and exceed the goals.
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to empower clients and employees to achieve its goals in the online business world.
Since 2007, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across a multitude of industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement, as well as inspiring new ideas and methods daily, for both the world in which we live and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, leadtech is looking for you!
- Acquire new partners to grow our affiliate scheme and expand our marketing channels
- Analyze current and past publisher recruiting efforts to help determine new recruitment strategies.
- Manage a portfolio of Publisher accounts and be responsible for publisher activation and overall revenue growth.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on the day-to-day issues.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly performance reports and deliver them to management.
- Seek out and build relationships with industry contacts for new business opportunities.
- Meet and exceed all sales and revenue targets.
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people's development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract (contrato indefinido)
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holidays + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout vacation days)
- Flexitime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (08.00h - 15.00h)
- Free afternoons in August
- Flexibility to work from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Tickets restaurant
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent training
- Games room (nintendo, table tennis, futbolin, minigolf...)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies with extensive career progression opportunities.