You’ve got an authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. We want you to bring your personal style to every experience for our Spanish market and that’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
We are a results-oriented team and technology lovers and now we need your experience to help us reach our goals. Our incredibly multicultural and friendly team has proven itself as a major player in the email marketing landscape.
Your responsibilities at Media ADgo!
- Seek out and build relationships with industry contacts for new business opportunities.
- Analyze current and past publisher recruiting efforts to help determine new recruitment strategies.
- Internal management with departments to optimize the process for the final products
- The operational configuration of campaigns
- Track and report on affiliate performance
- Fix on real-time troubles on set up
- Management and follow up to clients after the campaign has been signed
- Pricing and conditions feedback to the commercial team
- Plan emailing campaigns and ensure the best affiliate site placements to maximum exposure for maximum return.
- Manage a portfolio of Publisher accounts and be responsible for publisher activation and overall revenue growth.
- Maintain open communication with all affiliates on day-to-day issues.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly performance reports and deliver them to management.
- Meet and exceed all sales and revenue targets.
- Ensure best affiliate site placements are being secured and maximum exposure for maximum return.
- Constantly look at ways to improve conversion rates for affiliate traffic.
- Consistent knowledge of competitors and industry changes in trends, innovations and common practice
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume