We need a person not just to carry out the assigned tasks, but one who will generate new ideas for the development and improvement of the program, and monitor their implementation.
- Participate in development and execution of the affiliate marketing strategy in the CIS and EU markets;
- Negotiation and conclusion of direct deals with sites and advertising networks;
- Development of regular promotions for affiliates for current partners and for attracting new ones;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key affiliates and affiliate networks;
- Weekly reports and performance analysis;
- Implement initiatives that enhance affiliate productivity, create new growth opportunities;
- Participation, selection and organization of profile events, sponsorship- work with client feedback-networking;
- Identify relevant markets to increase our presence and recruit effective partners.
- 1+ years experience in Affiliate Marketing / E-commerce / Internet marketing. Understanding the essence and features of the market (work with EU-market will be a plus);
- Basic knowledge of SEO, PPC, e-mail marketing and understanding of the different traffic sources types;
- Knowledge of the different performance-based pricing models (CPA/CPL/eCPM+CPC, Revenue Share);
- Effective negotiation skills;
- Ability to consider the effectiveness of the actions (KPI);
- Ability to put literate TT to developers and designers;
- Ability to analyze, identify effective traffic funnels;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- A high level of English will be a plus.
- Competitive salary;
- The opportunity to improve your professional level;
- Bonuses and other benefits;
- Flexible schedule;
- Social package;
- Free parking;
- Free English lessons;
- Cafe for employees.
Based On Experience
Desirable Industry Skills
Search Engine Optimization
Minimum Years of Experience