You will be working within our Marketing Team and responsible for the management, implementation and performance of multiple marketing campaigns. Generating leads for financial services products and delivering results against KPI's - you will strive to constantly improve the performance of your campaigns.
Due to our huge growth over the last few years, we are now looking to expand into new products and markets and it may be YOU we need!
What are my key responsibilities?
- Manage the implementation, tracking and performance of multiple marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team on new ideas
- Deliver results across multiple KPI's
- Produce regular reports of campaigns results, including analysis and evaluation of KPI's
- Ensure all Marketing materials are Compliant
- Lead Generation or online sales funnel Experience
- CPC/CPM/CPA Marketing
- Strong Analytical Skills
- High Proficiency in MS Excel
- Use of Google Analytics
- Landing Page Optimisation Experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong Time and Project Management Skills
- High level of Attention to Detail
- Affiliate Marketing
- Email Marketing
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), casual dress code, Free Fruit, Table football, Table Tennis, free parking and annual Christmas Party.
Based On Experience
Desirable Industry Skills
Search Engine Optimization