Purpose of Job
Betway Group is a leading provider of first-class entertainment across sports betting, online casino, bingo, esports and poker. Since 2006 we have remained at the forefront of the online gambling industry utilising the very latest technologies.
Betway are looking to build on a world class, global affiliate programme which will be fundamental to Betway’s marketing strategy and business growth. You will work with multiple teams and stakeholders across the business to ensure consistent and effective affiliate strategies are agreed and implemented in our Spanish Market.This position is ideally suited to an experienced affiliate manager with international marketing experience looking to take on a high-profile position in the gaming industry.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Creating and nurturing key sports and casino affiliate relationships both with existing and new partners to generate growth in the Spanish Market.
- Handling the negotiation of commercial deals with affiliates.
- Delivering acquisition and retention campaigns to our affiliates both off the shelf and bespoke to meet the requirements of a given deal.
- Working with the affiliate marketing administrators to ensure that core processes are adhered to.
- Working across departments to align country strategy and meet business objectives.
- Ensuring the affiliate programme meets all Spanish regulatory requirements.
- Supporting the implementation and management of a mobile focused affiliate programme including the development of the Betway app affiliate strategy.
- Supporting the head of affiliates with the Spanish affiliate budget and operational cost control to achieve ROI requirements for the business.
- Drive key processes such as conversion, product enhancements and marketing offers forward as well as working closely with country management.