The Associate / Senior Associate (Executive) is a remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure is central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm). Ideal candidates will reside within reasonable driving distance of London. Some travel is required, for client meetings or other internal meetings, conferences, etc. Candidates must hold a valid passport and be able to travel internationally.
THE ROLE & TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Acceleration Partners seeks an Associate / Senior Associate to coordinate the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programmes. The role is full-time with several opportunities for growth into more senior marketing positions.
- AFFILIATE COMMUNICATION, SUPPORT AND OUTREACH EXECUTION - Respond to affiliates’ inquiries and troubleshoot issues
- GENERAL ACCOUNT MAINTENANCE - Execute the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programmes, including managing affiliate applications, deployment of creative assets, codes upload etc.
- RECRUITMENT EXECUTION - Develop recruitment lists based on the needs of your clients as well as the corresponding outreach emails
- NEWSLETTER EXECUTION - Draft and execute affiliate communications and newsletters
- DAILY/WEEKLY FRAUD CHECK - Monitor affiliates’ marketing methods to prevent fraud and ensure compliance with each program's terms and conditions (Brandverity, Fraud)
- EXISTING PUBLISHERS’ RELATIONSHIPS – Be in contact with the key partners for each EMEA territory and compile the media packs on a quarterly basis
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
BY 6 MONTHS… you are able to execute the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programmes, including managing affiliate applications, recruitment list building, and deployment of creative assets. Working closely with managers you are able to maximise the effectiveness of each program and are regularly developing new campaign ideas to present to managers. You are able to draft affiliate communications and newsletters and respond to affiliate inquiries and issues with little guidance from managers. Accounts are being monitored regularly for fraud, with no issues being missed, to ensure compliance with each program’s terms and conditions.
BY 1 YEAR… you are able to troubleshoot account and affiliate issues. Regularly developing new campaign ideas to present to managers you are an integral part of each program you support. Efficiencies are being created and you are working closely with the manager as a team to provide excellent client service. You are able to take on new account responsibilities with guidance from managers.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has a strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well
- Only provides superior results and unsurpassed customer service
- Emphasises an incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
- Prioritises competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Possesses the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Displays accountability always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Knows how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Has direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, network) or a strong interest in the industry
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 1-4 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks and SaaS platforms (Affiliate Window, Linkshare, Tradedoubler, Impact Radius, PHG, Commission Junction, etc.) a plus
- Ability to travel when needed to conferences and team meetings
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customising reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML, a plus