We are currently seeking a highly motivated Analyst to provide quantitative and operational support to the Affiliate - Performance Media team. In this role, you would be able to leverage your internet and marketing skills to develop, execute, and optimize performance media education campaigns across a wide variety of tactics including: affiliate marketing, email and cost per lead / cost per call.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- 25% - Prepare weekly reports for clients (internal & external) including communicating key metrics, goal attainment and opportunity identification
- 25% - Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize education performance media campaigns
- 20% - Provide technical support for specific new partner integrations and existing partner enhancements – work closely with our internal and partner ad operations teams to QA / implement tracking solutions across platforms and publishers
- 15% - Communicate with key partners driving volume to campaigns to optimize program performance.
- 10% - Provide detailed analysis of key performance metrics and program tracking techniques in order to increase overall performance efficiency and drive ROI for our clients.
- 5% - Work directly with team members to set and manage expectation of client and internal teams.