Are you career driven, ambitious and have a passion for marketing? Do you enjoy managing affiliate partnerships by building relationships and collaborations? Do you fancy the idea of joining a successful and ambitious team of marketers in the sunny Malta? If the answer is yes, then we have a great opportunity as Affiliate Manager - Spanish & LatAm.
The Affiliate Manager is a central part of the marketing team of the Southern Europe and Latin America. You will share your work-days along with a team of many nationalities, languages and cultures. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with different professionals from several departments and area of expertise.
You will be a part of a team that share emotions and achievement working for a well-structured and people-centric company.
A TYPICAL DAY MIGHT INCLUDE…
In this role, you will have the responsibility to make the affiliation a great value for the company in the markets Spain & LatAm.
- You have an affiliate background, necessary to drive expertise and make the difference.
- You will design the great strategies and negotiate the best deals in order to drive revenue-based achievement to the company.
- You are a trustworthy person which successfully build and manage relationship and collaborations with affiliates to meet the Regions’ targets within an allocated budget.
- Communicating regularly with Affiliates via all channels (calls, skype, emails, newsletters etc.) to grow and maintain relationships
- Recruiting new affiliates and than monitor and analyse performance to measure effectiveness and work with managers to develop forecasts in line with quarterly budgets
- Collaborating with the affiliate operation team to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing campaigns through the affiliate network.
- Ensuring that all affiliates’ material is up to date: campaigns, bonus offers, links. Review their sites on a regular basis to make sure that the Betsson Group brands are being promoted appropriately.
- Implement strategies to increase quality and performance of Key affiliate partners.
- Represent Betsson Group affiliates at industry events and keep updated on industry trends.
- Report to the Regional Marketing Manager, the Head of Affiliates and Senior Key Affiliate Manager on a weekly basis.
YOU ARE GOOD AT...
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), native level of Spanish. Knowledge of Italian is considered a big advantage.
- Experience in digital marketing
- Affiliate account management
- Strong sales, negotiation, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Methodical, numbers driven and well organised
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, such as Excel and Power Point
Extra Awesome If You Have
- Relevant experience in the Igaming industry.
Based On Experience
Desirable Industry Skills