The Director of Affilate programs is responsible for driving affiliate programs with both Enterprise and SMB customers. In this role you will work closely with all the marketing teams as well as departments accross the company. This is a great opportunity to grow revenue through the development of successful affilaite programs.. .
Octave Music Group, Inc. is transforming the way businesses use music, content and technology to engage consumers in shared spaces. Our offerings are comprised of TouchTunes, the largest in-venue interactive music platform featured in over 75,000 bars and restaurants across North America and Europe, and PlayNetwork, the leading global provider of music and branded media for customer experience. As of 2018, we reach more than 100 million consumers every day in 127+ countries around the world through 450+ brands, 185,000 locations and 2,500 local partners.
- Create value proposition and positioning for affiliate programs.
- Collaborating with clients, develop marketing strategies and materials to drive affiliate engagement and customer acquisition.
- Partner with sales team, as needed, to drive overall expansion of affiliate programs for business growth
- Develop and enhance processes for on-boarding affiliates, including marketing review meetings, ongoing account management, monthly reporting, quarterly business reviews, and logistical planning.
- Develop, manage and continue to enhance marketing systems and tools used in operating the affiliates program, including launch campaign assets, tracking links, and other materials.
- Working with development and business intelligence teams, design brand campaign and brand summary reports for affiliate tracking.
- Track and review affiliate program metrics; analyze and share insights internally and with the brands, as appropriate.
- Provide internal and external updates on the affiliate program via meetings, presentations, tracking tools and other means and channels.
- Serve as resource and program expert for the internal sales and music teams, as needed.
- Provide marketing strategy and execution support to consumer and B2B loyalty/rewards programs developed across the enterprise.
- BA degree in marketing, business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Six years plus marketing experience, with at least two managing affiliate programs.
- Experience across traditional branding channels (on and offline) with a passion for digital media
- Dynamic, innovative marketer with strong analytical skills, business acumen and industry presence.
- Proven ability to set goals, analyze performance and measure results.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate creative and strategic thinking into cohesive planning that builds brands, drives traffic, gets results, and has a “wow” factor
- Have a strong sense of the external environment and the competitive landscape
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, sound judgment and decision making, a passion for building business, and the ability to work across a matrix environment
- Leads by example and exemplifies the Octave Group Core Values
- Results oriented and able to deliver accurate/detailed work product on time in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Highly Motivated and collaborative individual focused on team accomplishments and company success.
- Able to effectively provide, receive, and respond positively to constructive feedback
- Seeks out information, training, and other resources needed to facilitate continual professional development necessary to be successful in this position.
Special Position Requirements:
- Domestic and international travel may be required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and/or the United Kingdom.
- Ability to perform primarily sedentary work (sitting or standing) for long periods of time, frequently using a computer (visual acuity, fine motor skills) and telephone (talking/hearing)
- Critical Thinking — using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Active listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Due to the nature of our business, you may be exposed to potentially offensive lyrics and/or video content. In order to prevent this type of material from going to our customers it is a necessary function of our business to listen for, edit or remove this content from our database.