Based in Barcelona, Qustodio is a fast-growing internet safety startup whosemission is to provide a safe digital experience for every child. Our product is a multi-platform parental control solution that is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families worldwide. Qustodio has been rated Editors’ Choice by PC Magazine and is the now one of the leading brands worldwide for Digital Wellbeing.
We are looking to welcome to our team a full time Affiliate Manager for USto help proactively grow our affiliate channel by incorporating leading publishers across the US, onboarding them to the program and helping both parties succeed.
The Affiliate Manager for US will be responsible for expanding our affiliate program, by searching and recruiting publishers, ensuring smooth onboarding into the affiliate program, successful integration, launch of profitable campaigns and further expansion.
- Recruit new affiliates and strategic partners primarily across US.
- Ensure smooth onboarding experience of new affiliates, support during setup process and launch of the campaigns.
- Negotiate placements, collaborations and exclusives with publishers to build successful partnerships.
- Build strong relationships with partners.
- Improve affiliates performance by finding optimisation opportunities.
- Ensure business objectives are met.
- Report on activities and related results in a manner that helps the team understand the effectiveness.
- Promote and market Qustodio in a manner consistent with the company’s Brand and Strategic Values at conferences, industry events and business meetings.
- Participate in business planning, create goals and execute thoughtfully