A savvy Influencer Marketer who is strategic & tactical, results-oriented and not afraid to roll up their sleeves in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial-minded organization. The right person for this role is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and eager to create & execute influencer programs that make a big impact on the business.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this individual needs to be adept at optimizing an established influencer campaign, as well as launching a new one. This role’s primary responsibility will be to manage an established, but recently evolved, multi-tiered influencer program that includes paid content creators, post for product brand ambassadors and rev-share influencers who will earn a commission for purchases driven from their posts. You will need to be comfortable managing the complexities of these various tiers + oversee 1-2 social media associates/interns (who will be solely responsible for influencer outreach/recruitment).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Launch our newly evolved multi-tiered influencer program to new influencers and advise current influencer database of the new program elements
- Create new program participation terms for each tier of the program & clearly communicate terms to participating influencers
- Set up monthly campaigns & manage all aspects of the campaigns (i.e. announcements, reminder emails, accepting proposals, etc.) for our 3-tiered influencer categories (content creators, ambassadors & rev-share partnerships)
- Using our influencer platform, you will manage influencers throughout the collaboration - from campaign outreach to creative briefing to execution, ensuring all steps are executed with excellence
- Place product orders for all approved campaign participants & troubleshoot any ordering issues with Dev team
- Manage remote team of 1-2 Social Media Associates who will be solely responsible for recruiting new influencers for both brands
- Launch & optimize new single-tiered influencer program for well-established brand
- Collaborate with internal teams (i.e. Dotcom merchandisers, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing & Creative) to determine product focus for each campaign and ensure messaging & programming meet our KPI’s
- Proactively identify new opportunities to expose brands to new audiences
- Brainstorm and execute new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns and stay abreast of emerging trends, technologies publishers and influencers
- Provide post campaign recaps monthly and manage weekly analytics and KPI reporting
- Leverage data and insights to make strategic recommendations, updates and improvements to future campaign outcomes
- Proactively solve problems, anticipate needs and provide solutions to challenges that we face on a regular basis