YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER , and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”.
NET-A-PORTER was launched in June 2000 and has since successfully established itself as the world’s premier luxury online fashion retailer. With its acclaimed editorial format, express worldwide shipping, luxurious packaging and easy returns, NET-A-PORTER offers an unparalleled shopping experience.
NET-A-PORTER is searching for a seasoned candidate to come and lead the EMEA Affiliate Marketing Programme and continue the great work the central team have done in building up this channel. This year, the business won the ‘Best Managed Global Affiliate Programme’ at the International Performance Marketing Awards: Luxury fashion brand NET-A-PORTER and Rakuten Marketing’s 11-year partnership played a vital role in increasing campaign performance in a rapidly changing marketplace, driving 18% in sales growth globally during the judging period and a 57% growth in affiliate shares and sales since 2015. The programme retained exclusivity whilst capturing new customers and extending their reach, resulting in 11% of NET-A-PORTER’s total sales coming from affiliate.
- Lead the Affiliate marketing strategy for EMEA, overseeing all relationships and programs across an array of retained partners
- Set performance and brand-building KPIs on partner-by-partner basis; oversee ongoing optimization and apply a test-and-learn strategy to achieve success and new learnings
- Manage relationship with Affiliate agency – including weekly meetings, regular reporting, clear communication of upcoming promotions, priority/focus initiatives and other ad-hoc tasks to ensure agency is a true business partner
- Take an analytical and ROI-driven approach to reporting back on achievements and challenges; propose new KPIs, metrics and approaches to strategic partnerships depending on business priorities
- Lead negotiations for commercial marketing agreements with agencies and shopping engines, loyalty/cashback sites and content creators
- Work closely to align all programs with Buying, Creative/Production, Advertising, Public Relations, and Performance Marketing teams in the NY and London offices
- Propose innovative ideas and initiatives that drive customer growth, sales and scale brand awareness; ensure a cohesive and comprehensive brand strategy and 360 approach
- Proactively build on the favorable reputation of NET-A-PORTER to ensure a strong, transparent and collaborative relationship with all affiliate partners
- Monitor and report competitor activity and relevant industry trends, events and opportunities to appropriate teams
- Budget management and planning
- Develop designer, category and branded programs with partners to ensure amplification of various business and commercial priorities
- Identify new ways of approaching and valuing digital content programs with a focus on bloggers who have maintain a sizeable and growing audience across social media and video-streaming services
- Act as a brand guardian and ensure all activations that pass through this channel, adhere to the Net-A-Porter brand guidelines
Digital Influencer Responsibilities
- Partner with the INTL Marketing team and the global NETSET team on building out the annual Digital Influencer/Content creator marketing strategy for EMEA
- Develop close professional one-on-one relationships with top content creators and develop arsenal of up-and-coming partners across Europe and the Middle East
- Understand NET-A-PORTER brand DNA and demonstrate ability to choose partnerships that will resonate with current and prospective audience
- Work seamlessly across internal PR, Marketing, Editorial and Buying teams
- Plan networking events that position NET-A-PORTER as a true business partner and fashionable resource for growing influencer network
- Act as a NET-A-PORTER brand ambassador
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers