Buying a home is one of life’s biggest financial and emotional decisions. We’re here to make it less stressful, more predictable, and more organized. We’ve built Folio: the first AI powered operating system for real estate transactions. Folio automatically organizes key transaction details and data to take the stress out of the process for both real estate agents and their clients.
We’re looking for a scrappy, quantitative, detail-oriented marketer to join our team reporting directly to the co-founder / CMO. You’ll be creating and managing search, social, and email campaigns to CPA goals and optimizing our funnel into a marketing machine.
If you’re good at these things, this could be a great role for you:
- SEM optimization
- SEO optimization
- Automated email marketing / drip marketing
- Social media advertising / marketing
- Content marketing
- Programmatic display advertising
Applicable college / graduate degrees valued, but not required for this role. Minimum 3 years experience with the above activities required.
- Autonomy and responsibility, control and ownership over what you produce
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with fully paid premium for you and your dependents
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Reimbursement for the cost of a gym and One Medical membership
- Flexible paid time off / vacation we encourage everyone to take at least three weeks off each year
- Paid maternity leave
- 401(k) plan administered by Vanguard
- Matching charitable contributions
Based On Experience
Desirable Industry Skills
Search Engine Marketing,
Search Engine Optimization
Minimum Years of Experience