LOLA is looking for an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager to help scale our affiliate program through creative thinking and a focus on proven affiliate strategies. This position will report to LOLA’s VP of Growth and will focus on growing the affiliate channel. Applicants must have specific knowledge and experience working in the affiliate marketing industry. Experience in subscription e-commerce is a plus.
What you'll do:
- Identify and recruit new affiliates through various approaches including social networks, marketplace sites, etc.
- Re-engage inactive affiliates and deepen relationship with existing affiliates
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates
- Maintain direct communication and recommend new campaigns for affiliates and provide performance feedback
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
- Proactively monitor traffic sources to determine which affiliates should be prioritized and focused on
- Present reports for relevant program metrics such as number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, number of conversions generated per affiliate, etc.
- Supply occasional creative juice and ideas related to affiliate marketing