The Performance Marketing Intern is an instrumental player in the execution of Ralph Lauren’s digital marketing strategy. They will be fully involved in the day to day operational management of channels and campaigns, and will be exposed to all areas of the digital marketing mix, including performance reporting through the use of various analytical packages and techniques.
The primary focus is to provide support for all marketing channels which include paid search (PPC), organic search (SEO), Affiliates and Retargeting. They will be responsible for supporting the smooth delivery of campaigns through the management of the briefing process, all the way through to reporting on results.
The candidate should be analytical, organised and detail-oriented individual who is hugely enthusiastic and willing to learn. Relationship building and being part of a strong team that builds a climate of service excellence are skills that come naturally.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist the senior performance marketing manager in the execution of the agreed marketing strategy.
- Work across all channels to compile creative briefs and translate them into campaigns.
- Join weekly call with external agencies and take minutes and next steps to follow up on
- Support with weekly affiliate admin such as commission refunds
- Support with content outreach and blogger events and gifting
- Cross check PPC adcopy for brand relevancy
- Keep retargeting banners up to date and support with strategic changes and improvements
- Support with keeping the feeds relevant for partners as required
- Manager our monthly roadmaps to ensure we are on track
- Build relationship with email marketing team so that we are aware of email plans
- Build and manage the performance marketing calendar
- Align calendar with the trading and content teams
- Manage communication of promotions and key events to external account managers
- Support with daily, weekly and monthly reporting which training will be given for
- Ensure that relevant tracking mechanisms are integrated in each campaign.
- Support the timely delivery of each marketing campaign.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and adhoc analysis.
- Coordinate the effective use of seasonal imagery and assets.
- Manage translation activity as required
- Monitor site changes/updates and feed into marketing calendar
- Understand the surrounding market environment, including competitor activity.
- Work seamlessly with all members of the marketing team.
- Work well on own initiative but also be a fully committed team player and engender respect and support from all members of the business.
- Contribute fully to the overall mission of the department.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative.
- Team player.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to take direction and feedback.
- Suitably proactive.
- Attention to detail and highly organised.
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- Ideally had experience of ecommerce within an omnichannel environment.
- Must have authorization to work and remain in the UK.
- A Levels and/or relevant degree or professional qualification.
- Genuine interest in fashion.
Based On Experience
Desirable Industry Skills
Search Engine Marketing,
Search Engine Optimization