The Digital Media Planner / Buyer within the Media Services team serves as the digital media expert, managing and executing all aspects of the client budget, including scoping, media planning, buying, delivery pacing, and overall campaign success.
This person will act as “air-traffic control” across many different team functions and along with media planning and buying will work directly with the client to gather campaign requirements and strategize on campaign execution.
We’re looking for someone with previous experience planning and buying media within The Trade Desk or another self-serve demand-side-platforms (DSP). This role is a part of a growing team and will report into the Director of Media Services.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Work closely with Sales Managers and/or clients directly to develop strategic digital media plans based on desired KPIs
- Negotiate and execute media plans, including preparation of media budgets, contract with vendor partners, and supporting creative materials
- Ensure constant communication between client and creative agencies and ensure activation processes align with other teams/brands
- Analyze campaigns and recommend strategic and tactical changes to maximize campaign performance
- Monitors cost vs. performance & pacing toward campaign goals
- Act as final resource for all inventory, billing and invoice discrepancies
- Provides relevant insight and input into existing and emerging media opportunities
- Participate in new business project assignments
- Maintain industry relationships, participate in webinars, industry events, etc. and stay up to date on trends