The MZ media buying team conducts user acquisition for our hit titles Game of War: Fire Age, Mobile Strike, and Final Fantasy XV. We’re looking for a Media Buying Analyst to join our team and work along alongside our world-class team of Data Scientists, Engineers, and Product Managers. In this role, you will run media campaigns and lead special projects. Your work will be tremendously impactful on the user acquisition efforts for games played by tens of millions of global players.
Our company is agile and values transparency, encouraging high levels of autonomy and collaboration cross-functionally. Each person is an integral part of the success of the team, with the opportunity to learn and innovate as a group.
What you'll be doing:
- Running user acquisition campaigns across various supply partners for our hit mobile gaming titles
- Conducting technical analysis to optimize these campaigns and sharing learnings cross-functionally
- Designing and executing A/B tests to maximize revenue opportunities
- Leading designated initiatives by collaborating with other teams, including business intelligence, data science, marketing art, engineering, or product
- Designing innovative solutions to better optimize and deliver ad campaigns
- Collaborating with marketing leadership to influence our overall buying strategies and processes
- Working closely with the Marketing Creative team to make best-in-class and fully optimized creatives, both for the app stores and for paid user acquisition campaigns