The media buyer is responsible for execution and management of digital media buys for assigned client accounts, specifically within Hiebing’s DSPs. This person is a steward of our clients’ media dollars, providing expert oversight and hands-on management to drive results. The media buyer collaborates with a cross-functional planning team and helps lead the ongoing improvement of our DSP partner relationships and performance.
- Evaluate audience, inventory and technology partners associated with DSP buys, owning the buying process and platform relationships (including contracts)
- Educate media planning team on new opportunities, helping navigate clients into new territories with strategic buying ideas
- Work with media planners on audience opportunities, buy specs, marketplace availability and auction set values
- Negotiate and secure PG and PMP deals across multiple client categories
- Execute and manage digital media campaigns on behalf of clients, including campaign set-up, billing reconciliation and QA
- Own the daily maintenance and optimization of digital media campaigns to successful delivery against established KPIs
- Compile regular reports and provide performance insights that drive actionable, strategic campaign shifts
- Manage invoices and billing-related responsibilities of the media plan with associate media buyer
Competitive salary with excellent benefits including 401(k), cash and deferred profit sharing.