We’re looking for a quarterback – someone with a deep understanding of the paid media space who can call shots and manage campaigns at scale. In this role, you’ll be the middle person between helping clients achieve their dreams and communicating what needs to be done with your internal team. You’ll be responsible for setting strategic direction, building and communicating timelines and managing deliverables.
In this role, you will:
- Create and manage high-performing paid acquisition campaigns.
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced team environment.
- Work with copywriters and designers to create and deploy landing pages and marketing hooks that increase conversion rates and the overall performance of your campaigns.
- Test, test, and test again. Through ongoing review and optimization of the full user journey, you will lower the cost per acquisition (CPA) of each campaign to ensure that targets and goals are being conquered.
- Present findings and report on results. What is working and why? What are the next opportunities? How can we best scale the campaign?
Candidate Screening Questions
- In your application, please include a rating out of 10 indicating your level of proficiency in the following platforms: Facebook Ads
- Google Search Ads
- Google Display Network
- Amazon Ads
- YouTube Ads
- Google Analytics
Based On Experience
Desirable Industry Skills
Social Media Marketing