As the Affiliate Manager – Casino, this role will be responsible for primarily managing affiliate accounts in the Casino side of the Affiliate Program (across all the Stars Groups brands and platforms) executing the Group’s Affiliates Strategy in relation to Casino, as set by Group Management. On a secondary plane, it may also extend all the bellow responsibilities to other verticals as needed, depending on growth and workload, hence experience with Sports betting and Poker is desired.
- Recruit, set up, and manage casino affiliate accounts aiming to deliver on group KPIs, monitoring performance of affiliates on a regular basis, while providing a proactive, positive and constructive relationship.
- Provide regular reports on Casino affiliate performance and ROI
- In conjunction with the Senior Management produce forecasts, budget & KPI setting for the assigned accounts
- Develop and grow strong business relationships with affiliates, based on clear performance targets and compensation schemes
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve affiliate performance and retention within the scope established by Group Marketing
- Assist in developing the global Casino betting affiliate segment of the affiliate program
- Manage spend within budgets set by Group management and maximize ROI
- Manage the resolution of sports affiliate technical, commercial and operational issues as required
- Optimize affiliate offerings on an individual basis when applicable
- Run effective marketing tests, approved by Senior Management, to optimize affiliate acquisition and retention in relation to Casino.
- Create promotions and work with the CRM to set them up in the backend system, as well as work with the Creative team to develop the promotional assets.
- Monitor and police all Casino affiliate activities to ensure they are 100% compliant and abide by the department’s Term and Conditions.
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we provide advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you are entitled to a personal allowance interest which encourages our employees to upskill themselves or pursuit a hobby. A baby bounty is offered to our employees as well, granting 1000 BGN upon the birth of a child.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career. In the office, there is always free fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks. In addition, we contribute a certain amount to the transportation and lunch expenses of our employees.
Our employees can always enroll in our sports program, and in terms of relaxation, we have a playroom, including a PlayStation and a pool table. Our social team organise great events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.