We are looking for a full-time Senior Media Buyer to join our growing team! The Cheat Sheet is known for its entertaining lifestyle coverage and you could be part of our team dedicated to having fun together while exceed target goals and increasing audience reach through purchased ad traffic across digital platforms.
As our Senior Media Buyer you will:
- Report to our Chief Strategy Office and work to drive customer acquisition and engagement through advertising channels by planning, creating, evaluating and refining paid social campaigns that efficiently drive new and existing customer revenue.
- Lead our Media Team by managing our Media Buyer and overseeing paid advertising channel's day-to-day trafficking, QA, test execution, optimizations, troubleshooting, targeting, producing ad copy and creative.
- Build and manage media purchasing budget and spend to maximize ROI, profit targets and monthly budget forecasting.
- Build relationships with key publishers and marketing technology partners such as Facebook, Google, etc.
- Identify challenges and opportunities facing media campaigns and strategically review new channels/vendors to increase ROI and scale goals.
- Oversee our channel management by working with our Media Buyer to modify running campaigns, communicating feedback from channels to production team and manage delivery/performance of campaigns.
- Represent the company at relevant conferences and events, working to build relationships with key publishing advertisers.
What makes The Cheat Sheet a great place to work?
- We are a recognized digital media leader with more than 15 million monthly readers and our company was just named to Inc's Top 5000 list for 2016 & 2017.
- We are a tightly knit team that is passionate about the overall product and strives to be an expert in the field. We have a collaborative culture driven by mutual respect that fosters regular feedback and group discussion.
- We are a young company undergoing rapid growth and we want you to grow with us! At The Cheat Sheet, your career is what you make of it.
- Work from home, a coffee shop, or anywhere of your choosing. We have a distributed workforce, which means that you can live wherever you want and work with brilliant colleagues from around the country.
- We offer competitive salaries, health, dental & vision insurance, 401k contributions, PTO and continuing education reimbursements.